Although we specialize in training assistance dogs, upon availability in our classes, we can help train your pet dog. This is for those of you who would like for your pooch to receive basic training and obedience.
-$150 for six lessons (paid in full to hold place in class). Your class tuition helps raise and train assistance dogs for persons with different abilities, which are placed at no cost to those persons. Tuition is not tax deductible.
- Complete the online application or the printable application.
- Schedule a meet and greet with head trainer to get to know you, your dog and preferably the rest of your family. (Dogs need to be people and dog friendly; no shyness or aggression.)
- First lesson (semi-private) with trainer in class
- Lessons two through six in class (available Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays @ one p.m.; pick one day for scheduling)
If you’d like further training, you may:
- Attend another six classes @ 12 p.m. for an additional $150 ($25 per lesson)
- Upon completion of classes, your dog should be able to test for the Canine Good Citizen (CGC) certification.